Four-star campsite near Sommières with a wide range of services
The restaurant (open the week end on may, june and september) and snack bar grocery open all the season serves a wide range of dishes for lunch or dinner:
- mussels and French fries;
- pizzas and salads;
- children’s menu;
- and much, much more…
Fresh cocktails are also served at the campsite bar.
Le Domaine de Gajan offers a range of services for all its campers:
- communal barbecues are available for you to use (remember to bring charcoal and grills);
- unlimited free access to the campsite’s Wi-Fi, so that you can stay in touch with your nearest and dearest (Wi-Fi available near the bar and the pool);
- a wide range of different activities– football, table tennis, volleyball, badminton, and a petanque terrain;
- a free children’s club for children aged 6 to 12 years every morning (5 days a week) in July and August;
- a wide range of sports activities open to everybody in the afternoons (5 days a week) in July and August;
- shows, bingo and themed nights organised every week in July and August;
- a water and leisure centre open 7 days a week;
- a launderette at the campsite washrooms with coin-operated washing machines and tumble dryers;
- campsite washrooms that are clean, well-maintained and available to be used by everyone;
- when the bar restaurant is open you can play table football, billiards, pinball, shuffleboard.
The campsite reception is open throughout the season and staff are happy to answer your queries and give you advice about the different leisure activities available during your stay in the Languedoc Roussillon.
- Tel: 00 33 (0) 4 66 80 94 30
- You can also contact us by email through the website
Our receptionists are on hand to advise you from April to September 7 days a week from 9 am to 7 pm. We have a hotline outside opening hours, from 10 am to 12 midday, and from 2 pm to 5 pm. Please leave a message with your contact details and we will call you back as quickly as possible!