A campsite in the Camargue with a wide range of activities,
entertainment and leisure for all the family.
Take a camping holiday in the Languedoc Roussillon and make the most of all the different activities at the campsite
Activities; leisure pursuits at the campsite
- A water sports area with a 200 m² heated pool
- A children’s play area
- Sports facilities for football, table football, volley-ball, badminton, petanque (available throughout the season)
- Table football, pinball machine and shuffleboard four hours of family fun (available on bar opening days and times)
- A petanque terrain for matches and competitions (available throughout the season)
- Aquagym 5/7 days for adults in July and August.
- You can have an introductory scuba dive at the campsite or in the sea, supervised by a qualified instructor.
Activities; leisure pursuits in the vicinity of the campsite
- Green lane between Sommières and Cavairac
- Jet ski
- High ropes course through the trees
- Via ferrata
- Hiking and mountain biking
- Grande Motte beaches
- Le Grau-du-Roi beaches
- The ‘Course Camarguaise’, a traditional type of bullfighting – a must if you spend your holidays in our region.
For further information on nearby activities, go to: Surrounding area
There are themed nights and entertainments in July and August
- Mussels and French Fries nights
- Karaoke nights
- Fancy dress nights
- And much, much more…
At Domaine de Gajan, our priority is to make sure your children to have fun on their holidays
We organise a Kids’ Club for the youngest children (from 6 to 12 years) free of charge, open 5 days a week in July/August
Activities for adults and teens in the afternoons 5 days a week in July/August, volleyball and football matches, water polo, photo rally, walks around the campsite…)Our staff are brilliant with kids and make sure they have a memorable holiday. Together they can be creative, play, have fun and explore a host of different activities:
- singing, dancing;
- ball and racket games;
- creative expression: drawing, collage;
- make-up workshops;
- and much, much more…
For further information about leisure activities and entertainment for all the family, go to reception and ask for a copy of the programme.